An exciting opportunity with a leading foreign bank as a Test Automation Lead to drive their test automation strategy and define the framework in response to the changing business requirements.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Systems;
- At least 8 years of experience in QA, with 4 years in test automation;
- Experience in managing testing projects for large distributed systems and working in a secured multi-tier heterogeneous environment;
- Good programming knowledge in Java technologies;
- Highly proficient in the usage of automation tools (e.g. UFT, Selenium, SOAPUI, Bamboo, Jenkins, Ansible, Marvin, Github, Bitbucket, SV, QC, Jira);
- Ability to make use of current technologies to provide extensible automation infrastructures;
- Knowledgeable in test environment management , test data management, service virtualization and experienced in functional as well as non-functional testing;
- Experience working in an Agile and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery environment;
- Familiar with project management and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools;
- Ability to think out-of-the-box with an aptitude for problem solving;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience in Banking or Financial Institutions;
- Knowledge in equity and trading platforms.
- Act as SME for test automation and build/lead the automated testing team through successful project implementation;
- Work closely with stakeholders to plan and implement automated testing in DevOps practice;
- Write efficient and effective test cases based on business requirements;
- Understanding testing objectives and integration requirements in collaboration with the development/project teams and develop the test management plan;
- Develop automated testing strategy, framework and regression packs for repeatable tests incorporating best practices for re-usability, agility and cross-platform test coverage;
- Involve in hands-on automation with UFT, Selenium, mobile and web service testing;
- Define testing metrics and ensure overall quality of deliverables and test sign off;
- Continuously improve the efficiency by bringing new testing knowledge and tools.