A globally recognized bank is looking for an independent and passionate Business Analyst to work and grow in their corporate banking team.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information System or Information Technology;
- Possess at least 4 years of experience as a Business Analyst in the Financial/Banking Domain;
- Good experience working across multi-country environment;
- Ability to work on multiple projects with tight deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive.
- Experience in Java, Angular JS, React, Redux, MariaDB;
- Good exposure with on-boarding, KYC or account opening functions.
- Document business requirements gathered from the business users;
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate integrated business requirements and projections in the corporate banking division;
- Liaise globally with users, coordinate with the offshore team and standardize solution across countries;
- Work in support with the testing team to validate the requirements;
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities;
- Recommend controls by identifying problems and writing improved procedures.