Our client, one of the leading Open Electricity Market operator, is seeking for SAP BASIS Administrator to support and administer their day to day SAP ERP Systems working with other business and function teams and managing change controls on production controls and enhancements.
- Degree in computer science, information systems and/or computer engineering;
- At least 4 years of working experience with strong experience in SAP Basis Administration;
- Good experience in Database Server administration in Microsoft SQL Server;
- Well verse in change management, system analysis, requirements gathering and production control;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and attention to detail;
- Strong communication, presentation, and technical writing skills.
- ITIL Certified;
- SAP BASIS and/or Microsoft SQL Server certified;
- Sharepoint Administration experience & cloud services i.e. SaaS is preferred.
- Responsible for the organization's SAP BASIS platform and administration;
- Managed internal database servers and administration using Microsoft SQL Server;
- Support on management production control and releases with the Change Advisory Board;
- Work with various functional business teams on technical changes related for SAP BASIS;
- Take administration roles on various i.e. Learning Management Systems, Sharepoint Administration with various users;
- Collaborate with various SAP Functional Consultants to implement changes and solutions to support business objectives.