An exciting career opportunity as a Test Engineer for an established company within the financial services industry.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in testing with at least 3 years in test automation of web applications/platforms (e.g. Windows, AWS, Linux, Docker);
- Highly proficient in the usage of Selenium Webdriver testing tools;
- Familiar with other development tools such as Git and Jira;
- Experience in test planning, test scripts, scenarios creation and execution using automation tools;
- Experience working in an Agile and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery environment;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in Banking/ Financial industry.
- Responsible for end to end testing process;
- Liaise with various stakeholders to gather necessary elements for successful testing;
- Create test plans, test scripts, execute test cases and rectify any testing issues that arise during testing;
- Perform automation testings and manual testings when necessary as well as test reporting;
- Support production deployment;
- Perform quality checks and ensure quality assurance of the product/project is achieved.