An exciting techno-functional role for a talented Senior IT professional to oversee and lead the team for mission critical applications.
- Minimum 15 years of experience working with IT projects;
- At least 5 years of IT project management experience managing complex projects involving multiple teams;
- Knowledge of emerging technologies / platforms in Mobility, Analytics, Cloud and Digital trends;
- Good experience in Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery environment and worked on Automated Tools (e.g. Selenuium, SOAPUI, Jenkins, Ansible, Marvin, Github, etc.);
- Good working experience in end-to-end software development using both Agile and Waterfall methodologies;
- Proven track record in designing and building complex software systems and applications;
- Strong technically capability to conduct review on solution design and implementation;
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management skills and technical team management experience;
- Possess good communication skills in oral and written with good presentation skills and influence stakeholders;
- Able to work in fast and challenging environment with tight deadlines.
- PMP, Agile / SCRUM, TOGAF certifications;
- Experience in Financial Services.
- Lead and manage multiple teams / projects to drive and deliver the IT projects and initiatives;
- Manage work plans, schedules, project estimates / budget, resource plans and status reports;
- Perform technical review and facilitate techno-functional design and implementation;
- Lead the planning and implementation / migration of work plans to determine the required tasks and resources for projects spanning multiple business units;
- Manage and work with various stakeholders of all levels on IT projects initiation and delivery;
- Responsible to guide and drive the team ensuring deliverables adhere to project schedule and standards;
- Manage the scope change process with identification of risks and issues, and facilitate resolution, mitigation and prioritization;
- Assign work activities and priorities to the project team and ensure adherence to best practices, standards, policies and framework;
- Ensure alignment of application roadmap with overall IT architecture and strategy;
- Drive change and adoption for continuous improvement to optimise delivery process;
- Stay abreast of the latest technologies to support business processes.