We are looking for a meticulous and analytical individual, familiar with the different asset classes, to join an established financial institution in evaluating and analyzing their corporate performance.
- Degree in Accountancy, Actuarial Science of Business Finance;
- At least 1-3 years of working experience;
- Knowledgeable in investment, actuarial, and/or accounting;
- Proficient in MS Excel / VBA;
- Good interpersonal skills and a strong team player with a strong interest to learn;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Excel VBA;
- Prior experience in Group Level Management.
- Conduct monthly fund-transfer pricing analysis and reporting;
- Analyze the attribution of return and capital utilization;
- Generate and analyze monthly Strategic Asset Allocation / Investment P&L according to market;
- Assisting annual budgeting, fund transfer pricing and P/L budgeting;
- Maintain investment database and account mapping to ensure fit-for-use with the above reporting and analysis requirement;
- Closely working with Group Investment database team, Risk Management and Actuarial departments;
- Support ad-hoc performance analysis and attribution.