Are you an experienced Product Manager looking to grow your career in a well-established company? Our client is one of the market leaders in the insurance industry and they are looking for Assistant Manager – Product Development to join their team.
- Degree in Business Administration / Economics;
- Minimum 2 years of working experience within General Insurance;
- Familiar with the entire Product Life Cycle (Conceptualization, Introduction, Growth, Maturity, Decline stages);
- Good experience with product management;
- Good understanding of financial and insurance concepts;
- Ability to work with and manage stakeholder at all levels;
- Able to work in fast and challenging environment.
- Prior work experience in insurance companies.
- Conceptualize, plan and manage product development activities;
- Engage with stakeholders in upstream discussions to ensure timelines are met;
- Work closely with Actuarial and Change Implementation for product requirements for pricing and system implementation;
- Planning of product roadmap aligning to company’s business strategy;
- Perform customer research, competitors products, pricing and marketing activities;
- Conduct post review of products and recommend necessary measures / action for improvisation;
- Planning of new product features and enhancements to continuously improve user’s experience and hence business success.