We are looking for a meticulous Project Manager to manage and lead Regional Trade Projects in financial industry.
- Has at least 5 years of Project Management experience within banking;
- Experience in Corporate Banking;
- Should have good experience in handling large scale projects, and schedules, specifications, risks and mitigation plans;
- Good understanding and experience in analysing business requirements and translating into user stories, test strategies and test cases;
- Excellent Stakeholder management;
- Has strong leadership abilities and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to drive and motivate the team to meet tight deadlines;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge on Trade Systems;
- PMP Certified.
- Lead the Regional Trade Projects;
- Collaborate with the global transaction team, operations, technical team and all other stakeholders for delivering the critical projects;
- Develop business case and define project scope, goals and deliverables;
- Responsible for collating feedback and reviews from all the project team members to maximize quality and mitigate risks;
- Have to prepare project status reports and provide both technical and non technical meeting reviews;
- Lead the planning and implementation of work plans to determine the required tasks and resources for projects spanning multiple business units;
- Provide guidance and direction to a team of individuals to ensure effective delivery;
- Conduct walk-through sessions with major stakeholders for user stories, functional specification documents, test plan and test cases;
- Engage in pre-implementation preparation and post-implementation support activities.