Keen to develop and maintain actuarial models with an established financial institution? Our client is seeking an experienced Actuarial Modeller to lead a team of actuaries to oversee their financial and capital management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Actuarial Science;
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in actuarial;
- Knowledgeable in Actuarial work application like Prophet;
- Experienced with model governance;
- Proficient at Actuarial reserving and embedded value concepts;
- Good leadership skills with statistical analysis and problem solving.
- â€‹â€‹Familiar with Singapore RBC regulations;
- Experienced in Stochastic model.
- Manage model governance and validation in compliance with internal policy;
- Lead and manage modelling team as well as conducting model reviewing to ensure quality and timely completion of core deliverables;
- Review procedures to maintain model integrity and appropriate model documentation;
- Improve the standard of current modelling process and drive improvement initiatives as well as projects related to Prophet;
- Supervise and manage enhancement and modification of Prophet system, ensuring accuracy and consistency of results are well-documented;
- To be involved in company’s initiatives and projects, and provide technical support to both internal and external parties.