An exciting opportunity to be part of the leading and fast growing Managed Security Service Provider as a Cyber Security Analyst in Singapore !
- At least 2 years of working experience in IT/nework security/SOC environment;
- Solid fundamental knowledge in networking protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP/S , DNS;
- Experience with ArcSight or other SIEM technologies, Firewall, IDS/IPS and vulnerability management;
- Able to differentiate regular network traffic to anomalies and conversant in SIEM and traffic analysis platforms;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with ability to work in fast paced environment;
- Pro-active and self-motivated team player with a strong sense of responsibility and accountability;
- Keen learner with strong passion and self-development in cyber security space.
- GIAC/OSCP/CREST Certified.
- Perform monitoring, research, assessment and analysis on network and host based security events;
- Watch and interpret events with the using of dashboards and reply and recognize patterns/inconsistencies that may indicate cyber attacks;
- Create and document events reporting and cases;
- Investigate incidents with the use of channel, graphs, annotations, case;
- Perform initial risk assessment on new threats and vulnerabilities, perform assessment phase of vulnerability and threat management process;
- Liaise with the client and report potential findings with excellent communication and customer care skills;
- To meet on the service levels agreement defined by response time and notification;