Are you an experienced Tester looking to grow your career in a well-established Organization? Our client is one of the leading banks in Singapore and they are looking for a Test Analyst to join their Technology and Operations team.
- Degree in Computers Science, Engineering or related discipline;
- International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) certified;
- Has at least 3 years of experience as a tester working on large projects;
- Proficiency in QA processes, tools for test case management, test automation, test techniques, strategies and QA methodologies;
- Meticulous in test designing;
- Good understanding of software testing methodologies;
- Possess excellent written, verbal communication skills and efficient analytical, process-oriented, risk management and problem solving abilities.
- Exposure to Mobile Test Automation, Web application automation;
- Experience in Corporate Banking (Payment and Collection).
- Liaise with the business analysts and technical specialists during the phase of requirement gathering;
- Support the test lead in test planning;
- Involved in preparation of test plans, test cases and test scripts, writing test cases and test scenarios for assigned projects;
- Perform regression tests, functional tests and data tests;
- Work closely with the with the development Team during system testing, performance testing security testing, regression testing, and UAT;
- Involved in reporting, tracking and determining priority of reported defects;
- Provide support for Quality audits and UAT to ensure on time delivery.