Great opportunity to work in an established financial services organization and be responsible for access management applications for the organization.
- Diploma / Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in security operations, identity and access management;
- Experience in ID review on Windows / Linus operating system, Active Directory and web technologies;
- Knowledge on encryption and authentication methods such as digital certificates, SSL, SAML, ADFS and LDAP;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines;
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Certification from Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) or International Information System Security Certification Consortium (ISC)².
- Plan and implement any changes made to access management applications;
- In charge of the Business As Usual operations support for access management applications;
- Ensure smooth operations of the applications;
- Respond to and resolve any issues or incident tickets raised on the operations of the applications.