Seeking an experienced solutions architect to spearhead and implement the end-to-end design for hybrid Internet of Things (IoT) Fog and cloud-based infrastructure and services, to make a direct impact to the Singapore society.
â€‹You will be challenged to provide technical solutions to ensure that raw data pulled from sensors will be translated into meaningful statistics, to be transferred efficiently and securely. The role will require the management of internal and external teams to ensure that project deliverables are achieved effectively and efficiently.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information System;
- Has at least 12 yearsâ€™ working experience with 7 years in an infrastructure architecture role;
- Has rich experience in an infrastructure architecture role in designing and implementation of:
- Data center technologies;
- Cloud infrastructure;
- Backup, Compute, storage and services;
- Strong technical understanding of how IaaS, SaaS, PaaS and XaaS can be integrated on a private cloud;
- Technical background in different infrastructure areas like HP, IBM, EMC, NetApp, VMWare, Cisco, MS.;
- â€‹Hands-on experience as a technical lead or solutions architect, and completed at least one full project development life cycle;
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills in terms of effective listening, patience, composure and conflict management;
- Ability to work independently and communicate technical concepts to non-technical audience effectively;
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills.
- TOGAF® Certified;
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect;
- Microsoft Azure certified.
- As a Subject Matter Expert in the areas of Internet-of-Things (IoT) cloud-based infrastructure & services solutions space;
- Gather, review and interpret detailed Internet of Things (IOT) requirements specifications from business users and align with the corporate Cloud & IoT capability;
- Design and architect end-to-end infrastructure private and public cloud-based datacentre for the purpose of consolidating and collecting IoT sensor data for analysis;
- Manage project teams and vendors to develop, deploy, and maintain IoT cloud infrastructure solutions;
- Assess, review, test and implemented solutions and ensure compliance to the business requirements;
- Identifying systems, infrastructure and project interdependencies and balancing demands to ensure project deliverables are achieved;
- Conduct architecture reviews, capacity planning, work scheduling, implementation planning/execution and post implementation support.