Proven track record as a Data Architect in large projects with experience in planning and deploying the architecture solutions and keen to be involved in a regional regulatory project, this might be a role for you!
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems;
- Minimum 3 years as a Data Architect in large projects with experience in planning and deploying the architecture solutions;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant hands-on experience in delivering end-to-end data warehousing and / or data analytics solutions from conceptualization to deployment as well as business-as-usual (BAU) support;
- Demonstrate good, in-depth knowledge in Data Architecture, Data Governance, Data Analysis and Management;
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work under pressure;
- Discrete and able to handle confidential and sensitive issues;
- Familiar with regulatory and industry guidelines;
- Expert communicator with interpersonal skills to communicate with, both verbally and in writing, and influence staff from all levels.
- PMP or Agile / Scrum Certified.
- Responsible to work closely with the regional project teams to lead, design and create a common data repository to support the regional regulatory project (IFRS);
- Translate business decision requirements into conceptual, logical, and physical data models;
- Develop data framework and implement strategies to meet business needs, to ensure compliance with internal policies and external regulations and reduce data redundancy;
- Organize data both at the micro and macro level for end-to-end applications as well as to develop methodologies for handling data;
- Provide logical data model with elements and business rules required for it to be set as a standard common business data vocabulary for consuming by the various downstream applications;
- Drive standardization and simplification across the organization, lowering cost, improving quality and value of data assets.