An exciting opportunity for a DevOps engineer to drive DevOps practice in a leading eCommerce organisation.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Expertise in establishing process optimization, automation and Continuous Integration / DevOps practices;
- Hands-on automation / configuration experience in DevOps tools (Docker, Kubernetes, Puppet, Check, Anisible, Travis CI etc.);
- Automation or script creation experience with scripting languages (Bash, Python, PHP, Ruby and/or Perl);
- Possesses strong skills in data management, cloud services and open source tools / technologies;
- Possesses excellent written / verbal communication skills with the ability to collaborate cross-functionally.
- Relevant certification in AWS SysOps / DevOps, Kubernetes;
- Setup and / or re-engineer DevOps platform, framework and processes;
- Design, develop, deploy automated testing and support builds in a continuous environment;
- Identify, diagnose and resolve pipeline bottlenecks and build failures;
- Automated builds and build artifacts integration into test environments, test harnesses and code analysis;
- Assist in build machines, servers and build environment management;
- Maintain and enhance build systems and information interfaces;
- Good understanding of security concepts, processes and best practices;
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies and digital trends;
- Continuously identify opportunities to incorporate best practices in automation, optimization and new efficiencies;
- Provide guidance and mentoring to team members .