Seeking a meticulous and driven Project Manager with proven track record in implementing digitalization projects.
This role is a key appointment to help the organisation transform and stay ahead in a fast changing digital world.
A technical savvy professional who understand the depth and breadth of new emerging technologies in the market to effectively evaluate solutions and to lead the Digital Transformation initiatives.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Financial Engineering;
- Has at least 5 years of Project Management experience in implementing end-to-end Information Technology (IT) solutions;
- Experience in proposal preparation, vendors evaluation, selection and management;
- Proven ability to interact with various business users, senior management , IT teams and external vendors effectively;
- Experience in project plans, milestones, measures, budgets, resource and time management;
- Drives team work to resolve complex business issues through sharing in-depth knowledge and experience;
- Excellent leadership skills and emotional intelligence to influence key decisions, mediate conflicts and build consensus;
- Resourceful and proactive team player with excellent analytical and planning skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- PMP, CITPM, COMIT or PRINCE2 certified.
- Responsible to drive and initiate the digitalization and operational excellence efforts within the organization;
- As a Champion and go-to-person to lead change initiatives;
- Look at strategic options of leveraging innovation approaches/technologies in the area of business process efficiency and automation to meet business needs;
- Understand the business, identify opportunities and implement strategic technologies;
- Provide advice, innovative solutions, support and training on all applications related matters;
- Liaise on all projects, including defining, planning and executing the introduction of technology solutions;
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders and technology teams;
- Plan and organize the resources and capacity required to ensure smooth operation of the systems;
- Define technology objectives, strategies and directions, i.e. translating business strategy into technology strategy;
- Evaluate and recommend technologies, which will maximize the returns for the business;
- Hire, train, mentor and manage the team.