An excellent opportunity to lead and be a part of Consumer Business Group for planning and execution of strategic projects delivery within the Campaigns Team.
- Degree in Computer Science , Information Systems, Computer Engineering or an equivalent qualification;
- At least 5-6 years of experience in Business Analytics;
- Proficiency in SAS programming and SQL;
- Knowledge and experience in campaign management tools such as UNICA campaign, Detect, Interact and others;
- Has strong experience in BI Tools;
- Able to deliver large scale projects and analyse large quantity of data;
- Possess excellent problem solving, analytical thinking, time management and leadership skills.
- Work experience in banking domain;
- Experience in Process Improvement.
- Identify and understand process improvement opportunities within campaign execution by liaising with external and internal parties;
- Responsible for reviewing and improving operational processes within the team for enhancing the efficiency and productivity;
- Perform support for post-implementation tasks such as benefits tracking and periodic reporting;
- Involve in providing consultation on campaign system functionalities and feasibility;
- Work closely with users to improve customer journey using data insights;
- Manage and lead the strategic projects to enhance the customer base and campaign conversion rates;
- Lead and involve in team activities within the unit and department.