An exciting opportunity awaits you! Our client is an established organization within the Financial Services domain. They are seeking for a meticulous and analytical individual to be part of their Investment Middle Office team!
- Degree in Accountancy, Actuarial Science of Business Finance;
- At least 1-2 years of working experience;
- Knowledgeable in investment, actuarial, and/or accounting;
- Proficient in MS Excel;
- Good interpersonal skills and a strong team player with a strong interest to learn;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Excel VBA.
- Conduct monthly fund-transfer pricing analysis and reporting;
- Analyze the attribution of return and capital utilization;
- Generate and analyze monthly Strategic Asset Allocation as well as investment profit & loss;
- Involve in annual budgeting;
- Maintain investment database and account mapping to ensure fit-for-use with the above reporting and analysis requirement;
- Support ad-hoc performance analysis and attribution.