We are looking for Project Manager who has rich experience in delivering and managing Infrastructure projects with Agile / Scrum methodologies.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science Or Information Systems;
- At least 8 years of working experience in managing, maintaining and supporting IT infrastructure operations & hosting environments;
- 5+ years of proven project management experience managing complex IT Infrastructure projects;
- Experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Consultant or a Project Manager managing a Agile project;
- Solid experience on IT infrastructure and Azure Cloud, MS products and workflows;
- Able to drive team to work together to resolve complex issues by sharing in-depth knowledge and experience;
- Independent and able to manage projects, vendors and stakeholders with strong customer facing and communication skills;
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- ITIL certified;
- Agile, AWS certifications.
- Responsible to project manage the Infrastructure Open Systems platform implementation (end-to-end) related to Systems, Network and Security within the organization;
- Determines, monitors, and reviews all project economics to include costs,budget, resources and risks following the Agile framework and principles;
- Responsible to understand the requirements, provide the technical solutions, manage the scope, deliverables and review the implementation and / or cut-over strategy ensuring proper hand-over from Project to Operations;
- Plans, directs, and coordinates cross-functional team activities to manage and implement project and/or interrelated projects from project initiation to final operational stage;
- Review and approve change / service requests for infrastructure services, ensuring they are closed within agreed timelines;
- Managed the project risk and address the escalation encountered; ensuring proper audit and compliance according to the corporate standards and guidelines;
- Organise project meetings to provide status review among project team members and clients;
- Responsible for closely monitoring the projectâ€™s progress and providing leadership and guidance to team members to ensure timely delivery within budget and compliance to IT Frameworks & Policies, Standards and Regulatory requirements;
- Creation of communication plans, ensuring that appropriate information is exchanged within organization.