Are you a Java Enthusiast and enjoy developing Full Stack Applications? An exciting opportunity for you awaits – Our client is an established company from the insurance industry and they are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their team in developing world-class applications for their customers.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or an equivalent qualification;
- At least 5 years of experience in application design and the entire SDLC;
- Proficient in Servers like Jboss, Tomcat, IIS Servers;
- Proficient in Databases & SQL such as MS SQL, DynamoDB;
- Proficient in Middleware such as REST APIs;
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Posses excellent problem solving, analytical thinking, time management and leadership skills.
- Certified Java programmer;
- Has prior working experience in a financial organization;
- Team lead experience.
- Contribute to the overall design and architecture of web applications;
- Work with engineering teams to design and launch new features;
- Understand and implement security and data protection;
- Design and build REST and Cloud APIs for micro services;
- Contribute knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle to ensure that the processes are in compliance with development standards;
- Responsible for developing technical specifications, coding, implementation, integration, documentation and user guide;
- Involve in System Integration and User Acceptance Testing;
- Providing the technical solutions to the production issues and prepare the impact analyze documents for defects/issues;
- Provide user and system support during and post implementation.