An excellent opportunity to be an Enterprise Architect, overseeing architecture designs for technical projects and the overall enterprise architecture of a stable and progressive organisation.
- Degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent;
- At least 12 years of working experience within the IT industry;
- At least 5 years of experience in the complete SDLC of large and complex applications;
- Good understanding of new technologies such as Microservices, Cloud and DevOps;
- Experienced in developing technical blueprints and driving the development of enterprise solutions;
- Familiar with relevant architectural concepts, design principles, best practices and standards;
- Innovating mindset coupled with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Certifications in enterprise architecture (e.g. TOGAF);
- Provide consistent and effective technical guidance on complex enterprise issues and architecture projects;
- Ensure company\’s business strategy uses proper technology systems architecture to achieve its goals;
- Assist in the technical development of staff (e.g. coaching and guiding juniors);
- Formulate and enhance current architecture plans;
- Maximise the adoption of technology solutions to advance the organisation\’s digital capabilities;
- Develop the organisation\’s appetite for new technologies and to gauge their suitability for the organisation\’s business;
- Establish effective technical principles, standards and guidelines;
- Act as a consultant to IT and business leaders in the development of enterprise business architecture vision and related IT solutions.