Seeking an energetic Project Manager to lead and manage smart leading-edge transportation solutions and projects!
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems;
- At least 5 years of working experience in IT and 3 years systems implementation / project management;
- Strong experience in problem solving, critical thinking, impact / root-cause analysis ;
- Flexible ,resourceful and adaptable for new technologies and systems in a fast pace ever changing environment;
- Good experience in system integrations with medium enterprise systems;
- Good in project management activities. i.e. time and resource management and budget planning and forecasting;
- Knowledge in Cloud related technologies and SCRUM/Agile methodologies;
- Able to work well and collaborate with teams and people at all levels;
- Strong communication, presentation, and technical writing skills.
- ITIL / PMP / PRINCE2 Certified;
- Experience in Fleet Management Systems and/or transport related projects;
- CCNA / CCNP / MCSA Certified.
- Responsible for end-to-end project management and delivery of IT system;
- Manage teams, vendors, project stakeholders to support their business initiatives and plans and establish good relationships;
- Work with stakeholders and development teams to manage business-technical requirements;
- Plan and manage time and resourcess for functional requirements, testing, training;
- Identify gaps and perform analysis with users and technical teams;
- Monitor and report of project budget, progress, issues and risks to ensure deliverables are on track;
- Ensure necessary changes / enhancements are implemented and documented as per corporate standards and guidelines.