A challenging opportunity awaits you! Our client within the Financial Services is looking for Data Analysts to join their team. You will be working on change management and production support for the Global Data Warehouse applications in the bank.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science;
- Has at least 1 year of experience in executing SQL queries and basic batch file scripting;
- Familiar with Application Testing processes, guidelines, frameworks, checklist and policies;
- Experience in test planning, test cases, scripts, scenarios creation and execution;
- Experience on Software Testing Life Cycle and Automation Development Life Cycle;
- Understanding of Business Intelligence / Data Warehousing processes;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Independent, proactive and able to work within high pressure environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Experienced with ETL tools like AbInitio, Informatica and Talend;
- Knowledge on Hadoop and Data Discovery tools (e.g. Qliksense, Qlikview).
- Provide change management and production support for Data Management Office;
- Liaise between IT and users on requirements and design;
- Review functional specification, interface file specification and data model enhancement;
- Perform user acceptance testing – design and execute test cases and test scripts, including acceptance criteria;
- Support bank-wide users on data queries and data needs;
- Maintain and review data models, manage business glossary and administer security matrix;
- Perform investigation on process, data issue, data completeness and quality checks;
- Build and manage dashboards for monitoring;
- Reconciliation and exception checking;
- Documentation and Administrative support – coordination and assistance in the project implementation, system and process documentation, minutes taking etc.