We are looking for a passionate individual in defining, enhancing and evaluating customer journey experience by implementing strategic initiatives and business goals within a digital transformation team.
- Degree / Diploma in Science, Technology or related field;
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in defining, developing and enhancing employee / customer journey;
- Ability to design solutions efficiently and intelligently using Design Thinking principles;
- Experienced in exploring and executing employee shared services platform such as procurement platform, payroll and expense claim system, internal HR systems;
- Able to understand and analyze stakeholder and employee requirements, customize solutions, refining and building an enhanced employee journey platform;
- Familiar with Agile methodology;
- Resourceful and independent, able to take on a variety of challenges and ad-hoc tasks;
- Possesses excellent communication skills (both written and spoken) to demonstrate clear interpretation and presentation of results;
- Able to take a holistic view on issues, possessing strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Able to manage emotions, understand and interpret issues and accordingly developing solutions.
- Preferably from banking industry domain.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, various tech teams in defining and interpreting solutions;
- Design, prepare layout and plan new innovative ways to streamline policies and programs;
- Developing and enhancing program initiatives, refining content and agendas and reporting results;
- Act as a change agent in initiating and executing new platforms, solutions, conduct data analysis and building a reformed decision making platform;
- Collaborate to collect, analyze pre and post-implementation metrics and creating a "easy and enjoyable" work place journey;
- Implement agile methodology processes encompassing business, functional and technical development;
- Identify opportunities to improve customer / employee experience and track the impact of key initiatives;
- Update workshop collaterals, maintain and update the creation of toolkits, frameworks.