Are you an experienced Product Manager looking to grow your career in a well-established company? Our client is one of the market leaders in the insurance industry and they are looking for a Product Manager to join their team.
- Degree in Actuarial, Insurance, Finance or Marketing;
- Minimum 5 years' experience, ideally in product development, marketing or actuarial pricing;
- Familiar with the entire Product Life Cycle (Conceptualization, Introduction, Growth, Maturity, Decline stages);
- Good experience with product management;
- Entrepreneurial attitude and passion for innovative solutions and brand experiences that enable progress for our customers;
- Strong analytical traits;
- Good understanding of financial and insurance concepts;
- Ability to work with and manage stakeholder at all levels;
- Excellent communication and leadership skills;
- Able to work in fast and challenging environment.
- Prior work experience in insurance companies.
- Conceptualize, plan and manage product development activities;
- Engage with stakeholders in upstream discussions to ensure timelines are met;
- Work closely with Actuarial and Change Implementation for product requirements for pricing and system implementation;
- Prepare and obtain sign off for Product Write-Up, Policy Contract, Product Summary and other reports;
- Ensure adherence to regulatory requirements;
- Planning of product roadmap aligning to company’s business strategy;
- Perform customer research and competitive analysis;
- Planning of new product features and enhancements to continuously improve user’s experience and hence business success.