Great opportunity for an inspiring individual to join our client in the Financial Industry, as a Technical Analyst to support their IT Infrastructure.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering;
- Minimum 3 years of working experience;
- Strong technical knowledge in Windows Operating Systems platforms;
- Proficient in implementation and administration of Active Directory (including all AD components such as AD replication, DNS, DHCP etc);
- Ability to handle administration, deployment and troubleshooting of ESX virtual environment (ESXi 5.5 and above, vSAN, VMWare etc);
- Knowledge in networking concepts / structures such as MPLS, VPN, WAN/LAN;
- Knowledge in Backup technologies such as Veritas NetBackup 7.0 and above;
- Knowledge in Patching and Breakfix Management;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work independently under pressure in a fast pace environment.
- CCNA/CCNP and Windows Platform Certifications.
- Responsible for daily operational tasks to monitor/check to ensure that all systems are in good working condition;
- Responsible to detect signs of abnormalities in systems and escalate to relevant parties for remedies/resolutions;
- Work closely to vendors and stakeholders to ensure smooth operations;
- Maintain / Ensure SLAs for BAU operations;
- Able to take on ownership & responsibility for systems;
- Able Mange both internal (Infrastructure SMEs / application developers /business users etc ) and external vendors;
- Work closely with application developers and other staff;
- Lead continuous improvement effort for organization to optimize performance and availability of systems.