An excellent opportunity for a Project Manager to further hone your PM skills in Robotic Process Automation and Design Thinking.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in managing technology projects;
- Proven track record in end-to-end project management using different methodologies;
- Experience in Robotic Process Automation or Process Transformation / Automation /Re-design;
- Ability to design solutions efficiently and intelligently using Design Thinking principles;
- Resourceful and independent, able to take on a variety of challenges and ad-hoc tasks;
- Possesses excellent communication skills (both written and spoken) to demonstrate clear interpretation and presentation of results;
- Able to take a holistic view on issues, possessing strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- RPA certified;
- PMP, CITPM, COMIT or PRINCE2 certified.
- Work closely with development team to gather requirements and capture as-is process and map to-be process vision;
- Identify both automation blockers and enablers and calculate automation percentage, man effort build estimates;
- Produce Process Definition Documents as the keystroke level process map (to transition process into the next stage of delivery);
- Support development and testing during delivery by providing in-depth knowledge of business processes / robotics;
- Interface with process owners/SMEs and drive RPA projects to deliver significant business value across different business areas;
- Present summary findings to the management team and perform walk through to-be design of the automated process;
- Establish delivery methodology processes encompassing business, functional and technical development.