We are looking for a Business Analyst with good business domain knowledge in Treasury & Markets space to propel new Big Data & Analytics initiatives within the bank.
- Degree in Banking, Commerce or Information Systems;
- At least 5 years of relevant Business Analyst experience in the Financial Services Industry;
- Hands on experience in Big Data projects;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, VBA, SQL queries for data analysis and reporting;
- Familiar with both Waterfall and AGILE development methodologies;
- Excellent stakeholder management skill to liaise with people across different levels and departments;
- Good presentation skills to be able to articulate clearly with attention to details;
- Resourceful, active team player with strong analytical skill;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiar with BI tools such as Qlikview, Qliksense and R;
- Has knowledge in treasury with expertise in at least one asset class.
- Responsible for working with business users to gather, understand, collate and document business requirements;
- Involve in new project implementation, enhancements and Business As Usual operational support;
- Work closely with the technology team to articulate business requirements and translate into technical specifications;
- Coordinate closely with stakeholders to conduct business requirements walk-through on enhancements and new projects;
- Create and execute testing plans and coordinate both the System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Test;
- Identify obstacles, proactively mitigate risks and escalate issues to be resolved effectively;
- Support in the Business-As-Usual activities and ensure that users requirements and requests are delivered timely, accurately and successfully.