Our client, a Commodities MNC, invites you to apply for the role of Senior Network Specialist if you are a problem-solver and confident with your abilities!
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in Network Security;
- Strong understanding of network technologies such as VPN, Load Balancing, WAN optimisation;
- Experienced in working with network hardware;
- Proven ability to work on Window OS;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Good planning and organizational skills;
- Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin (both written and verbal).
- Experienced in working with firewall and SD-WAN technologies;
- Certification in CCNP/CompTIA Security+.
- Identify, assess, and resolve any problems in the global networks;
- Monitor and analyse networks and log data to prevent disturbances or attacks;
- Inspect and monitor network redundancy systems;
- Monitor and maintain the global network and security equipment during the day shift;
- Assess network performance and deliver operation reports on network infrastructure;
- Design and implement new network systems;
- Effectively diagnose problems pertaining to Windows systems.