An exciting job opportunity for an User Acceptance Tester (UAT) to embark on projects under the digital banking department. Graduates without working experience are welcome to apply.
- Bachelor's Degree in Banking / Information Technology;
- Experience in performing and supporting User Acceptance Testing;
- Proficient in developing test cases, scenarios and strategies;
- Experience working with business owners in analyzing solutions and maintaining reports;
- Ability to gather, analyse and present relevant information precisely and clearly;
- Strong communication skills both in verbal and written;
- Excellent team player with strong analytical skills.â€‹
- Banking experience.
- Develop test strategy, test scenarios and perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT);
- Document UAT, support users queries and resolve UAT issues;
- Involve in simple users specifications write-up;
- Involve in planning and scheduling project to ensure timeline is met accordingly;
- Work closely with business users to gather and analyze requirements;
- Ensure that changes/enhancements are implemented with high quality;
- Develop functional specifications, design and develop reports.