Exciting opportunity for one to be involved in key project supporting the implementation of a Group-Wide Management Information System within a large financial group.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business.;
- 12 to 15 years of experience in data management and/or performance measurement, attribution, risk reporting and analysis;
- Strong in project implementation, experience in vendor and stakeholders management;
- Expertise in data management and analytics, with an appreciation of how data is used for performance measurement, attribution, and risk;
- Good experience working with MS Excel/VBA;
- Excellent team player with the ability to communicate across all levels and nationalities within the organization;
- Positive attitude and able to work under pressure.
- CIPM, FRM, CFA qualifications are preferred;
- Knowledge in SQL/Python or other coding skills.
- To support the implementation of a Group-Wide Management Information System;
- Responsible for Data Management and Investment Book of Records (IBOR), for performance and risk calculations;
- Responsible for Performance measurement and attribution (from both investment and company perspectives);
- Responsible for Risk analytics;
- Act as the lead business analyst for the Data Track, working closely with the subject matter experts for performance and risk to ensure that our data capabilities can be enhanced and transformed to support the complex requirements for performance and risk calculations.;
- Work closely with the project manager, subject matter experts, stakeholders and users from various business groups, external vendors and IT to implement the requirements and resolve project issues in a timely manner;
- Implement an enterprise wide data warehouse that can be scaled up to support investment and accounting needs.;
- Support the performance measurement and attribution expert to translate requirements into workable solutions, based on keen understanding of performance measurement, attribution and risk concepts, and a strong appreciation of data management practices and data mapping across systems;
- Support User Acceptance Testing (UAT) on the requirements, and support business users in resolving UAT issues;
- Support project administration (such as vendor evaluation, project issue tracking, and documentation) as necessary.