An exciting opportunity to be part of a well-established financial organisation to provide an independent and objective audit assurance.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting;
- At least 3 years of relevant audit experience;
- Knowledge of the insurance sector will be an added advantage;
- Strong report writing, communication and presentation skills;
- Analytical, independent and a good team player;
- Committed and able to interact well with all levels of staff.
- Chartered Accountant;
- Certified Internal Auditor certification.
- Ensure coverage of relevant regulatory requirements and recommend improvements to corporate policies, procedures and practices;
- Responsible for the planning and administration of the Group internal auditing activities;
- Develop, implement and review internal auditing policies, audit plans, procedures, and program;
- Assist in follow-ups on outstanding audit findings through issuance of Audit Tracking Report;
- Timely reporting of findings, risks and recommendations for auditee’s response and finalisation of report to AC (Audit Committee);
- Ensure that operating standards and requirements of Quality Assurance Review are met.
- Lead or participate in ad-hoc assignments.