A great opportunity as a System Analyst who will be developing business applications for corporate functions (treasury, risk, finance) in Commodities Trading Organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering and Information Systems;
- At least 3-5 years of development experience in C# and .NET technologies;
- Experience as a back end developer is a must;
- Good knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodology;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- A good team player with the ability to function independently.
- Experience in designing with Microsoft BizTalk;
- Knowledge of PKI;
- Experience in Winform development;
• Understand the requirements from the business users and translate them into technical specifications;
• Responsible for developing technical specifications, coding, implementation, integration, documentation and user guide;
• Work closely with co-developers, testers and business users to develop and improve operations processes and procedures;
• Provide production support to meet high expectations of business users;
• Undertake product impact analysis, development, testing and support activities;
• Responsible for sharing skills and domain knowledge with team.