An excellent opportunity to be part of the team that manages the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) audit and compliance for corporate office and their affiliates.
You will be required to plan and execute audit and advisory work, as well as to supervise and review audit projects performed by the internal and external auditors.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering;
- At least 8 years of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) audit and/or compliance;
- Deep knowledge and understanding of internal controls, IT security controls risks assessment, management and governance, fraud, auditing techniques and methodologies;
- Strong technical competencies and capabilities in audits of infrastructure, network and applications of different platforms;
- Has strong leadership abilities and stakeholder management skills;
- Ability to drive and motivate the team to meet tight deadlines;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.â€‹
- CISSP, CISA certification.
- Responsible to plan and execute audits, advisory and investigation work for the corporate office as well as the affiliates;
- Manage, conduct and monitor IT compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies and record and report on compliance lapses;
- Implement an IT Compliance program to validate key IT controls based on yearly prioritization by using industry-accepted sampling methodology;
- Review IT controls which will consist of relevant processes, systems, reports and metrics;
- Closely monitor the changes and provide insights on technology related legislation and regulation and develop a compliance program to address potential gaps;
- Create awareness within the organisation on IT regulations and standards and advise on IT regulation and compliance requirements;
- Manage internal and external auditors and supervise the entire IT audits from before commencement of audit, during audit fieldwork and the management responses for audit closure / reporting;
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by Internal Audit Management.