A well established financial institution is seeking a dynamic DevOps subject matter expert to strategize and drive the adoption of DevOps methodology across the organization.
- Degree in Computer Science , Computer Engineering or Information Systems;
- At least 10 years of IT experience and 4 – 6 years in DevOps implementations;
- Expertise in establishing process optimization, automation and Continuous Integration/DevOps practices;
- Prior experience in a lead role as Configuration Management lead or Release Manager or DevOps Lead;
- Hands-On experience in DevOps tool Chains – Jira, Confluence, Kubernetes, Selenium, SOAPUI, Bamboo, Jenkins, Ansible, Marvin, Github, Bitbucket, SV;
- Familiar with both waterfall and Agile methodologies and experienced in Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) environment;
- Able to collaborate with different organizational levels in the definition and implementation of transformation strategies;
- Experience with on-premises, legacy, hybrid and cloud native applications and models;
- Analytical out of the box thinker with excellent communication skills.
- Prior experience in financial services industry;
- Relevant certification in AWS Sysops/Devops , Kubernetes or Docker;
- Prior software development experience using a programming/scripting language.
- Act as a DevOps Subject Matter Expert to bring about higher performance, better collaboration, continuous delivery and more transparency;
- Define a process optimization strategy for multiple speed and delivery models across teams, vendors and products;
- Build and lead a team in the implementation of DevOps methodology for cloud-based and on-premises applications;
- Coordinate with IT and business teams to establish best practices in Agile, DevOps, continuous testing and service management practices;
- Evaluate and implement tool chains for automation, optimization and continuous incremental delivery;
- Drive the professional development of resources and skills towards achieving rapid delivery and quality benchmarks;
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies and digital trends in Mobility, Analytics, Cloud;
- Continuously identify opportunities to incorporate best practices in automation and optimization.