An established financial institution is seeking an experienced Project Manager to lead and manage a regional team in delivering high visibility regional regulatory IT projects.
- At least 10 years of working experience in end-to-end regional project delivery;
- Has experience delivering business application/ accounting application/ regulatory/ data warehouse projects;
- Proven ability to interact with various business users, senior management, external vendors and even regional teams effectively;
- Experience in project plans, milestones, measures, budgets, resource and time management;
- Good knowledge of IT security and regulatory;
- Flexible and highly adaptable to situations and assumptions;
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
- PMP, CITPM, COMIT or PRINCE2 certified.
- Lead and manage a regional team in the delivering of regional regulatory IT projects;
- Meet project deadlines, identify project obstacles, proactively mitigate risks and resolve issues effectively;
- Prepare/manage work plans, schedules, project estimates/budget, resource plans and status reports on a regular basis;
- Practically apply project management concepts to facilitate the achievement of project goals ensuring predictable, consistent, and successful project delivery;
- Manage the scope change process with identification of risks and issues, and facilitate resolution, mitigation and prioritization;
- Conduct regular project meetings and provide regular status monitoring on all project activities;
- Manage stakeholders expectations, providing regular project status update;
- Identify project risks and work closely with team members to mitigate the risks and resolve project issues;
- Conduct regular quality assessment, monitor project performance and actively take preventive/corrective actions;
- Establish strategies and plans for successful end-to-end project deployments and solutions;
- Collaborate with business, IT and vendors to ensure solutions are aligned to Group IT strategy and roadmap;
- Build an internal resource team to ensure sufficient Subject Matter Experts for implementation and BAU supports;
- Ensure compliance for guiding principles, framework and standards for projects delivery.