An exciting opportunity awaits you! Our client is an established organization within the Banking & Financial Services domain. They are seeking for a meticulous and independent Middle Office Operations Analyst to be part of the Trade Support team.
- Diploma/Degree in Finance, Banking, Business or Accounting;
- 1 – 3 years of operations experience supporting trade settlement in the Financial Services industry;
- Good knowledge of financial instruments i.e. Unit Trust, Fixed Income, Structured Notes, FX, Derivatives, etc;
- Possess comprehensive understanding of trading, positions, reconciliation processes with back office and counter parties;
- Experience in Microsoft Office technologies including Excel and VBA;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Independent, proactive and able to work within high pressure environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Provide middle office operations support for trade settlement and security transactions;
- Involved in the production of daily operational deliverables to ensure accurate settlement of security transactions;
- Review and validate security transactions and communicate any settlement discrepancies;
- Liaise with front office, back office and relevant parities to resolve any issues during settlement validation;
- Involved in cash and security reconciliations to ensure timely resolution on any discrepancy;
- Ensure suitable control processes around trade booking, verification and reconciliation;
- Provide support for opening of accounts to facilitate settlements.