Exciting opportunity to be a key member in supporting the implementation of a Group-Wide Management Information System.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business;
- 5 to 10 years of experience in data management and/or performance measurement, attribution, risk reporting and analysis;
- Strong in project implementation, experience in vendor and stakeholders management;
- Expertise in data management and analytics, with an appreciation of how data is used for performance measurement, attribution, and risk;
- Good experience working with MS Excel/VBA;
- Excellent team player with the ability to communicate across all levels and nationalities within the organization;
- Positive attitude and able to work under pressure.
- Knowledge in SQL/Python or other coding skills;
- Qualifications in following areas: CIPM, FRM, CFA.
- To support the implementation of a Group-Wide Management Information System;
- Responsible for Data Management and Investment Book of Records (IBOR), for performance and risk calculations;
- Responsible for Performance measurement and attribution (from both investment and company perspectives);
- Responsible for Risk analytics;
- Act as a business analyst to understand the requirements of business users, and document these into project functional specifications;
- Work closely with the project manager, subject matter experts, stakeholders and users from various business groups, external vendors and IT to implement the requirements and resolve project issues in a timely manner;
- Support the performance measurement and attribution expert to translate requirements into workable solutions, based on keen understanding of performance measurement, attribution and risk concepts, and a strong appreciation of data management practices and data mapping across systems;
- Perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) on the requirements, and support business users in resolving UAT issues;
- Support project administration (such as vendor evaluation, project issue tracking, and documentation) as necessary.