An exciting opportunity for Analytics professionals to deepen skill sets in Data Analysis for Treasury & Market Operations team.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a field of Applied Statistics, Data Mining, Machine Learning or Computer Science;
- Minimum 4 – 8 years of relevant experience as Data Analyst;
- Hands-on experience working on large data sets and able to solve problems through analytics driven insights;
- Expert in analytics and visualization tools such as Qlikview / Tableau or Power BI tools;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel , MS Access and VBA;
- Has a strong aptitude for numbers and comfortable handling large volumes of data;
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills.
- Knowledge on R and Python;
- Experience in Banking domain.
- Coordinate with business users/stakeholders to gather necessary elements for successful implementation of initiative(s);
- Perform full cycle of Data Analyst activities such as analysing data, identifying trends, developing insights and presenting key findings to the management;
- Conducting assessment and examination of data from the source to ensure consistency;
- Define data requirements, design and implement processes and models for complex/ large data sets;
- Develop reports, dashboards and visualizations using multiple data sources in Power BI, Tableau or QlikView;
- Come up with ideas, experimenting, forming hypotheses and testing them out;
- Champion Data Analytics driven activities within the team.