Are you a Java Enthusiast and enjoy developing Front-End Applications? An exciting opportunity for you awaits – Our client is an established company from the insurance industry and they are looking for a Senior System Analyst to join their team.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or an equivalent qualification;
- At least 4 years of experience in software design and development ;
- Has strong technical experience in technologies like Java/Dot Net environment and system integration development;
- Proficient in Servers like Jboss, Tomcat, IIS Servers;
- Proficient in Databases & SQL such as MS SQL Server;
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Posses excellent problem solving, analytical thinking, time management and leadership skills.
- Certified Java programmer;
- Has prior work experience in a financial organization.
- Responsible for managing, and designing end-to-end business processes to support projects;
- Contribute knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle to ensure that the processes are in compliance with development standards;
- Gathering of feedback to improve quality and reduce operational risks;
- Understanding business requirements to create technical specifications;
- Responsible for developing technical specifications, coding, implementation, integration, documentation and user guide;
- Perform coding in compliance with the specifications and requirements;
- Involve in System Integration and User Acceptance Testing;
- Providing the technical solutions to the production issues and prepare the impact analyze documents for defects/issues;
- Provide user and system support during and post implementation.