Are you interested in working in the area of investment management by supporting the team through performance reporting using analytics? An excellent opportunity awaits you – our client is a well-established company in the insurance industry, who is looking for a Portfolio Services and Analytics Manager to join their team.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, Business, Accounting or Finance;
- At least 2-3 years of experience the workforce;
- Expertise in performance measurement, attribution and risk concepts;
- Experience in data reconciliation across multiple sources, and analytics to support performance and risk calculations;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Experience in Excel VBA, Bloomberg, Eagle Investment Database and Factset;
- Experience working in a financial institution.
- Generation of reports to senior management and other internal stakeholders;
- Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of Risk-Based Capital Framework;
- Act as a business analyst to understand the business users' requirements and document it into functional specifications;
- Suggest recommendations to streamline and improve performance measurement/attribution, reporting frameworks and measurement methodologies;
- Work together with stakeholders, various business group users and external vendors to implement the requirements and resolve any issues raised.