An exciting opportunity as an ICT Consultant to manage pre-sales and project management activities for ICT projects in a multi-national and dynamic company.
- Degree in Computer Engineering or Information Systems ;
- At least 3 years of working experience in the area of network implementation projects or Info-Communications Technology consulting space in an established setup;
- Strong and fast learner with the ability to adapt to ever-changing and dynamic environment;
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills;
- Team player as well as independent and motivated to perform under pressure;
- Strong knowledge and understanding in network fundamentals and protocols;
- Able to occasionally travel within the Asian region.
- CCNP / CCNA certified;
- Experience in Cloud solutions and SD-WAN implementation is preferred.
- Responsible for presales activities to support sales and account managers;
- In-charge of planing and sizing project technical requirements including network services, application services and other related IT services;
- Provide consultancy in terms of ICT requirements and solutions to customers, vendors and partners;
- Plan, design and implement project implementations as per requirements;
- Perform risk and impact assessment on the business,projects and operations;
- Research and understand latest technology trends and promote knowledge sharing.