Our client, a leading security consulting firm, is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate candidate to join their cyber security team as a Threat Hunter!
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems;
- At least 1 years of IT security/SOC experience or strong passion in cyber security may apply;
- Strong understanding in Windows and Linux systems;
- Strong fundamental knowledge in networking protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP/S, DNS;
- Understanding of Malware, Intrusion Detection Systems and SIEM platforms;
- Experience with scripting using Python/Powershell/Bash/WMI;
- Proactive and self-motivated team player with a strong sense of responsibility and accountability;
- Keen learner and strong passion in self-development and cyber security research;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with ability to work in fast paced environment;
- Certification in GPEN/GWAPT/OSCP/CREST.
- Perform monitoring, research, assessment and analysis on network and host based security events to search for signs of security compromise;
- Perform technical reviews on servers, network devices and applications;
- Manage events and handle end-to-end resolution starting from detection;
- Provide Application Vulnerability Assessment services on a global basis through comprehensive testing process;
- Identify weaknesses and vulnerabilities within the systems and proposing/implementing countermeasures;
- Liaise with the client and report potential findings from both technical and business perspective;
- Involved in compliance and controls, self-assessment processes and documentation related tasks.