Exciting Opportunity as a Senior Java Developer to develop enterprise and cutting-edge technology systems for the transportation industry across the Asia Pacific.
- Diploma/Degree holder in Information Technology or related field;
- At least 5 years of experience in software design and development in Java / J2EE
- Strong hands on experience in Core Java/J2EE technologies i.e. JSP, Servlets , JSF, JSTL, Multithreading;
- Good understanding in Web Services Rest API, Service Oriented Architecture & Microservices;
- Proficient in databases like Oracle, PL/SQL or various RDBMS database systems;
- Well-verse in Spring framework component i.e. SpringMVC, SpringBoot,Spring Cloud, Spring Batch;
- Independent and proactive;
- Good interpersonal skills and a strong team player with a strong interest to learn;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Java certifications;
- Experience in messaging queues i.e. Apache Kafka or RabbitMQ;
- Knowledge and experience in NoSQL databses i.e. MongoDB, Cassandra.
- SCRUM certified;
- Being part of the team to research and development the new software product for the organization;
- Assist in gathering and analysis of business requirements and perform development on the various modules of the system;
- Get to learn cutting edge technologies and hardware i.e GPS,motion sensors, satellite tracking, video and voice recording to integrate into the enterprise systems;
- Develop technical specifications, coding, implementation, integration, documentation and user guide according to agreed standards;
- Involve in System Integration and User Acceptance Testing;
- Maintain, support and ensure necessary changes are implemented and documented;
- Provide user and system support during and post implementation.