Keen to explore the workings within the marketing department of one of the most established financial organisations? Interested to pursue a career on the administration track? This role might be for you – our client is seeking a professional individual with marketing background to support their marketing department administratively.
- Marketing operations background with at least 3 years of related business/marketing administrative support experience;
- Proficient in MS Office – especially in Word, PowerPoint and Excel;
- Strong interpersonal skills with good experience in stakeholder management;
- Meticulous and has experience maintaining documentations of official documents.
- Degree in Marketing/Business Administration.
- Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders for marketing related activities and to manage any inquiries;
- Maintain documentation of official documents and manage the tracking of budgets/payments;
- Perform campaign verification, fulfilment and reconciliation;
- Assist the department with the onboarding of new hires (e.g. requisition of desk, laptop, desk phone);
- Be part of the planning team for Group Marketing's engagement activities.