One of the market leaders in the financial sector is seeking an established IT Auditor to head their department in planning, organizing and executing IT audits to improve their IT control environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- At least 8 years of relevant IT audit experience in reviewing application controls, SDLC, information security and outsourcing;
- Strong knowledge of the regulatory requirements, especially in the area of technology risk management;
- Good report writing, presentation and stakeholders management experience;
- Analytical and independent with proven leadership capabilities.
- Good data analytics experience.
- Lead a team to plan and execute audit assignments to ensure quality and timeliness of reports and deliverables;
- Develop the IT audit plans and risk-based programs, ensuring alignment with the Group's strategic development;
- Ensure coverage of relevant regulatory requirements and recommend improvements to corporate policies, procedures and practices to enhance IT controls;
- Support business audits by providing technology expertise and evaluating IT controls supporting the business operations;
- Follow-up with auditees on outstanding audit findings through the issuance of audit tracking reports and verification of resolved findings;
- Ensure the adherence of audit SOPs and fulfillment of the requirements of the Quality Assurance Review;
- Assist in the administration of the Group's resources by ensuring efficiency and effectiveness.