An exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to work on Credit Architecture Project (CAP) under the Technology and Operations team in the financial services industry.
• Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science Engineering or equivalent;
• At least 3 – 6 years of Business Analysis experience;
• Obtain, articulate and document the process, business requirements, description of business context using scenarios and product requirements;
• Should have excellent interpersonal skills and should be a strong team player;
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in Banking Industry;
- Credit Risk Management Experience.
• Collate and document users’ requirements for visualizing minimum viable product (MVP);
• Responsible for creating and managing product backlog with Developers, UI/UX Designers, Product Owners;
• Work closely with UI/UX Designers, Users on Product design and testing for continuous feedback;
• To groom and prioritize product backlog, arrange user interviews, synthesize findings, learn with the team and use feedbacks;
• Work in close association with team to plan and implement pipeline(s) for continuous release and deployment;
• Responsible for leading engagement of external parties (business, technology) where there is product reliance;
• To get an insight on user story acceptance criteria, engage users and validate user stories for acceptance;
• Encouraging the team and create a work environment that supports experimentation, learning and continuous improvement.