Seeking an outstanding UX / UI Designer to join the team on one of the Credit Architecture Project at one of the leading banks in Singapore.
- At least 2 years’ experience as an UX / UI designer;
- Proven graphic design experience with a strong portfolio of work;
- Experience using Photoshop, Illustrator, inVision, Zeplin or other visual design and wire-framing tools;
- Familiar with the latest interface design trends and best practices;
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Banking domain experience;
- Exposure to credit process.
- Play a key role in conceptualising products, designing how these products work, as well as their final look and feel;
- Work closely with business and technology stakeholders during the process;
- Create research and design artefacts and documentation including research reports, storyboards, user flows, process flows, site maps, wireframes, interactive prototypes, and final screen designs to actualize the larger vision of the product;
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards;
- Liaise with system developers through the SDLC to ensure common understanding;
- Provide weekly status updates and track project schedule;
- Assist product owner in the development of user guides / manuals / training materials.