We are looking for an experienced Middleware Administrator in Linux to take up the challenge of leading a team!
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology;
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in Linux and middleware (MQ) administration;
- Experience/knowledge on Redhat, Linux, JBoss, Websphere application server and administration;
- Experience in middleware design, configuration, security implementations;
- Experience in leveraging on cloud-ready technologies to enable scalability of the infrastructure;
- Ability to work closely with various technology teams in dynamic and fast-paced environment;
- Good leadership skills to mentor, coach and guide team members;
- Strong personal work ethic with an aptitude for analysis and problem solving;
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Redhat / Linux / Unix Certified;
- Middleware Certifications.
- Leading a team to provide solutions, deployment, configuration, troubleshoot and fine tuning of middleware (MQ) systems;
- Perform system and security upgrades, patches and vulnerability fixes;
- Plan, maintain and execute disaster recovery processes;
- Support setup, implementation, maintenance and upgrades of the middleware services to ensure support continuation;
- Monitor systems health and performance;
- Ensure compliance to security standards and policies;
- Provide operational support of the middleware services and;
- Upkeep and update middleware-related assets and documentation.