Seeking a Sharepoint Developer/Administrator with relevant experience to be involved in various digital transformation projects for business workflow automation solutions in Nintex.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field;
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Sharepoint development and/or implementation with workflow automation processes;
- At least 1 year of hands-on development/implementation experience on Nintex and/or Sharepoint;
- Work closely with stakeholders to provide technical solutions enhancing business efficiency;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Nintex Workflow Pro or Nintex Workflow Admin or MSCD certifications.
- Perform requirement gathering and understanding business processes to identify business requirements;
- Work closely with business users to develop application to improve business operations processes and procedures;
- Collaborate with vendors to deliver solutions on automated workflows using Nintex;
- Responsible to develop functional specifications, design, development and support of applications on Sharepoint platform;
- Participate in projects and assist in reporting of projects progress and issues;
- Participate in system integration testing and user acceptance testing;
- Ensure development projects and support are implemented in accordance with standards and guidelines